Introduction to Wholebody Focusing 2.5hr Workshop
Connect with your Conscious Living Body
Sun 22 Nov, 10am-12:30pm, 2015. Bardon Counselling Centre Group Room, 151 Boundary Road, Bardon.
$40.00. Includes morning tea. Bookings and payment in advance essential.
Contact: 0401 401 502* | email@example.com
Wholebody Focusing is a relational and experiential process which reconnects us to our innate Body Wisdom.
View PDF: Nov 22 Wholebody Focusing flyer
Workshop TBC by Tuesday 17 Nov – a minimum of six pre-paid participants is required before going ahead.
- Elemental Focusing Wheel 1.25hr sessions Fridays in Bardon (27 Nov & 11 Dec) and The Gap (20 Nov & 4 Dec)
- Changes Group (Kelvin Grove, 3:30-5:30pm Sun 6 Dec)
About the facilitator
Lynette Lancini is a Professional Wholebody Focusing Trainer (Focusing Institute, New York) and artist/practitioner at play across the fields of music, movement and wellbeing. Her music has been recorded by Serrated Records, broadcast nationally and internationally, and performed and toured by The Muses, Topology and The Queensland Orchestra. Lynette’s most recent movement ‘gig’ was as Mother Earth for Australia’s first Women’s Dream Quest with Judith Tripp in Melbourne.
A dedicated Focuser for over a decade with hundreds of hours of Focusing sessions with mentors, peers and now clients, Lynette is also a long-term student of Gene Gendlin’s Philosophy of the Implicit with ‘sherpa’ Rob Parker, Ph.D. Lynette’s passion is in designing and facilitating experiences that support creative co-emergence. She will attend the Advanced and Certification Focusing Weeklong in New York this November on a Focusing Institute Janet Klein scholarship. In a soundscape redolent with birdsong punctuated by felt hammers, plectrums and bows on strings, Lynette and her husband Ben raise their four school-aged sons in The Gap, Brisbane.
Refunds and Cancellations
- In the event of a Cancellation by Wholebody Creative Change, 100% for payments by bank transfer – or same less Paypal fees if via Paypal – will be refunded to all paid-up participants.
- In the event of a Cancellation by a participant, as much notice as possible is requested for full refund (100% for payments by bank transfer, or same less Paypal fees if via Paypal) or credit towards future events.
- Partial refunds/credit for Cancellations made within 48 hours of an event by a participant will be offered a partial refund/credit at the discretion of Wholebody Creative Change, once the total budget of an event has been established.